Clinics and Services
We offer a range of clinics and services including those below. For more information, please visit our Health Review and Assessment Clinic Room.
If you would like to attend any of the below clinics, please visit our Consulting Room.
There are nursing clinics every day and appointments can be made by visiting our Consulting Room. The nurses are happy to discuss any aspect of your care, or any concerns you may have about your health and are available for the following:
- Advice on cholesterol lowering diets
- Antenatal clinic
- Asthma assessments and follow-up care
- If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms, please use our Asthma Review form. If your symptoms are deteriorating or you are having any concerns please make an appointment with our nurse.
- Cervical cytology screening (smear tests)
- Child development
- If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an assessment, please use our COPD Assessment form.
- Diabetic and IHD clinic
- Dressings and suture removal
- Family planning clinic
- If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a review, please use our Contraceptive Pill Review form.
- Heart disease screening
- Immunisations / vaccinations
- Medication reviews
- We review any regular medication on a repeat prescription annually and wherever possible the doctor will do this without you having to attend the surgery. If you have been advised by the surgery that your review is due, please use our Medication Review form.
- New patient checks
- NHS health check
- Post-operative care
It is important to receive a health check to ensure you are looking after your health. Please make an appointment with our nursing team, who will assist you in making sure you are managing your health in the appropriate way. You can do this by completing the Request an Appointment with a Nurse or Health Care Assisstant form.
Patients Not Seen within 3 Years
Keelinge House Surgery is happy to carry out general medical examinations for any of their registered patients aged between 16 and 75 years of age, if they have not had any medical consultation within the last three years.
Patients aged 75 Years and Over
Where a registered patient has reached the age of 75 years and has not participated in a medical consultation within the last 12 months, Keelinge House Surgery is happy to carry out a general medical examination. This consultation can take place in the patients home, if it is the opinion of the doctor that it would be inappropriate, as a result of the patients medical condition for him/her to attend an appointment at the practice premises.
Smoking cessation is now done externally. Please request a telephone consultation with our health care assistant and she can arrange a referral for you.
If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a review on a regular basis, please use our Smoking Review form.
Travel Advice and Immunisations
If you are travelling abroad, please make sure you contact us in plenty of time to arrange any vaccinations that may be necessary. To help the travel nurses assess your travel needs, it is important that they are in receipt of the Travel Risk Assessment form before your appointment.
You can also obtain travel advice from our leaflet library in reception.